Hey buddy, I know that you often make changes to the display and adjust the resolution of the screen according to their choice and comfort, but sometimes they are some apps that require screen rotation for the perfect view.
In case you don’t know how to flip screen on Chromebook, then here is the guide. In general, you should know that there are two easy ways by which you can rotate the screen of your Chromebook within seconds without any technical understanding.
📝 Notes: Here we have covered some other usfull information like, How To Restart Your Chromebook? Make sure you check it. We also have a complete guide on How To Use Laptop HDMI As Input? So, you'll have the freedom for different possible tasks with the help of this guide.
So to get to the point, let’s see what these two steps are and how to spin your screen on Chromebook using these steps.
How To Rotate Screen on Chromebook Using Keyboard:
In case you want to take a shortcut to rotate screen on Chromebook; then yes, you can do it within a second if you know the shortcut key to it. So how to rotate a screen on Chromebook to 90 degrees or even more?
Here’s a complete method of doing it:
- First, you have to press the CTRL key, then Shift, and the Refresh button on your keyboard all at the same time.
- You can find the refresh button on your Chromebook’s keyboard by locating a curved arrow that is above the 3 and 4 keys.
- It will show a pop-up message from which you can click on the Continue button.
- After that, you can click again on the new Continue button to rotate the screen of your Chromebook.
- In this way, you can rotate the screen of your Chromebook as many times as you want with different orientations.
Other Laptop Screen Related Issues And Guides:
Here we have listed some common issues that most people have with their laptops:
How To Flip Screen On Chromebook From Settings?
In case you want to know how to flip your screen on Chromebook using the settings and controls of Windows, then here are the steps to do that:
- Go to the Settings of your Windows and then select Clock from the taskbar and open it. Then go to settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- It will display an option that says “Device” on the left side.
- Click on the Display setting and then click on the Orientation settings from the menu.
- Then you can select the orientation angle of your choice to rotate the screen.
- This step can be repeated several times in order to rotate your screen on Chromebook.
📝 Note: Remember that in case you have a Chromebook that can be folded into a tablet, then it has automatic portrait mode. Which causes it to automatically flip and rotate between landscape and portrait mode. You won't be needing to apply these changes from the settings of your device.
When you will turning the screen sideways on your Chromebook, it will disable the automatic rotating function of the screen, and you have to deal with it manually afterward.
In case you want to get it back to normal, you just have to press CTRL + Shift and Refresh keys from the keyboard of your Chromebook altogether.
📝 Notes: If you're also like me, and like to enjoy your entertainment on big screen. Then here is a complete guide on How To Connect Your Laptop To Tv. Check this linked article.
This was a discussion about How To Rotate Screen on Chromebook, and we discussed easy ways in which you can easily rotate and change the orientation of your Chromebook’s screen. For more details, get to our forums for a complete guide.
Q1: Why won’t my screen rotate on my Chromebook?
Ans: In case you want to rotate the screen on your Chromebook, you just have to press CTRL + Shift and Refresh key from the keyboard of your Chromebook altogether.
Q2: How do you fix a sideways screen on a Chromebook?
Ans: It is easy to fix the screen orientation of a Chromebook; you just have to follow these steps.
1. First press the CTRL key, then Shift and the Refresh button of your keyboard all at the same time.
2. It will show a pop-up message from which you can click on the Continue button.
3. After that, you can click again on the new Continue button to rotate the screen of your Chromebook.
4. In this way, you can rotate the screen of your Chromebook as many times as you want with different orientations.
Some Of The Best Laptop Listings:
Here we have enlisted some of the best laptops according to your needs. So, if you’re interested in changing your laptop, then check these guides out: