Bluetooth devices are useful as they are there to connect multiple devices to one another and let them share data wirelessly. If you are using Bluetooth on an electronic device like a laptop with appropriate drivers installed, you have the ability to access your Bluetooth headphones, mouse, or even your Bluetooth keyboard. But what happens when the Bluetooth isn’t working on your best laptop for deep learning?
In this discussion, Bluetooth not working on Lenovo laptops will be discussed with some easy solutions that a user can perform to fix the problems for himself are shared. As we know, there can be several reasons for Bluetooth not being able to work on your laptop; there are different solutions to those problems. Let’s try them one by one in the discussion below.
Enable Bluetooth Hardware
- Press the Fn + F5 combination from your keyboard to enable the wireless adapter of your laptop device.
- It is a chance that you may not see any Bluetooth device in the device manager of your control panel. This is because the Bluetooth radio is not enabled.
- You can then press the Windows key of your keyboard console and X at the same time, and then you can select the option Device Manager.
- Go to the Bluetooth option.
- Your Bluetooth is disabled if it is showing a down arrow. You just have to click it and enable the option.
- If your Bluetooth is showing but it is also displaying a yellow mark next to it, it means that the Bluetooth hardware in your laptop is not responding or it is not set up properly. Update your Bluetooth drivers.
Enable Discovery Mode
If you cannot find the Bluetooth option in your Lenovo laptop even when it is turned on, and you cant connect to other Bluetooth-enabled devices, then maybe the discovery mode for your Bluetooth is turned off. Make sure to enable it.
- Go to Start and select Settings > Devices.
- Go to Bluetooth & other device options.
- Click on the More Bluetooth options, which will show you more Bluetooth settings.
- Then you can select Allow another Bluetooth device to find this device.
- Now click on OK connect to your device.
Update Bluetooth Drivers
There are 2 methods to update and fix any faulty drivers for Bluetooth.
- Click on the Start button and type Device Manager to go to the control panel.
- In Device Manager, you have to locate the Bluetooth adapter option.
- Right-click on that option and then select Update your Driver Software.
- Click on Start and search Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager menu, search for Bluetooth adapter settings. Click on Uninstall.
- Then you have to Run Windows Troubleshooter.
- Select the Start button.
- Click on Settings.
- Select the Update & Security option.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Bluetooth from the find and fix problems option.
- Run the Windows troubleshooter and carry on with instructions.
Perform a system restore
System restore is the setting that reverts back everything of your computer into its previous factory-built settings. By using this option, you can see if your Bluetooth works now on a Lenovo laptop.
- Go to System Restore
- Choose the restore point.
- Confirm the restore point.
- Wait for the restore to happen from the backup, and then see if your Bluetooth works now.
Lenovo laptop Bluetooth not working issue is not a big deal to handle. This can be fixed by following certain steps to get to the solution. For more details, contact us.
Q#1: How do I fix Bluetooth on Lenovo’s laptop?
Ans: Run the Windows Troubleshooter and then.
- Select Start.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Update & Security.
- Click on troubleshoot option.
- Select Bluetooth option.
- Run the troubleshooter and follow instructions.