Minecraft is a game that can even run on a single-core processor. This game has low graphics, but it has diverse gameplay and features, which also include the multiplayer option, which is why people are crazy about playing this game. For some computers, it is possible that Minecraft turns out to be pretty run for execution. This game can be optimized if you know what you are doing
If you are doing coding you need to look at this masterpiece Best Laptop for Coding.
To reduce lag and remove the slow experience from your Minecraft game, you can take help from our guide and understand how to make Minecraft run faster in easy steps.
Change Minecraft Settings
The first and decent method that can help a lot in optimizing your Minecraft game experience is by going to the game settings and doing a little tweak with the settings. Here is what you need to do.
- Choose the default settings for your game.
- Set the video settings to the lower option available.
- Decrease the Resolution of your game in case your PC is not strong enough.
- Turn down the volume of the Minecraft game.
Choosing The Default Settings
You can use the settings for the default package as the resource packages have been loaded to RAM memory which most likely slows down the speed of your game. For this, you can do the following.
- Click on options of Minecraft.
- Go to Resource Packs.
- Click on Default.
- Press Done.
- Now play your game to see the difference.
Lower Video Settings
Click on options and select video settings. Now set the following settings for your game.
- Turn 3D Anaglyph off.
- Turn Use VSync off.
- Turn View Bobbing off.
- Turn Clouds off.
- Set Graphics as Fast.
- Turn Smooth Lighting off.
- Lower Max Framerate.
- Run your game now to check if it took effect.
Change Game Resolution
Lowering down the Resolution of your game can shrink the window, but it will provide better performance for your game. For this, you can follow these steps.
- Go to the menu button in the game at the right topper corner.
- Click on launch and select advanced settings.
- Now Add New and then select Resolution.
- Set the Resolution that you want for your game and save the settings.
- Add a name for the settings and then play the game to see the changes.
Optimizing Your Computer
When you have made these changes, there are few other things that can help you optimize the performance of Minecraft on your computer. Here is what you can do.
Give Minecraft More RAM
RAM plays a crucial role component in the performance of games like Minecraft. It is a memory that exchanges data with the CPU directly and acts as a temporary storage area. The data passed from memory and CPU is processed through RAM, which is why you can tweak the settings and give Minecraft more RAM from the settings, which can make it run faster than before.
Close Other Programs
When you are playing the game, make sure there are no background applications or programs are running. They can greatly affect the performance of your system as it would be under a lot of loads during your gameplay as well as with the processing of other applications and tasks. Reducing the tasks or closing them will help you to provide better performance for your Minecraft game.
- You can press CTRL + SHIFT and ESC altogether to open the task manager and then clear all the unnecessary tasks that are running in the background.
- Select each program that isn’t required and then click on End task.
This was a discussion about how to make Minecraft run faster. We discussed easy settings to help you make your game run faster than before.
Q#1: Why is my Minecraft so laggy?
Ans: The major reason for your Minecraft getting slow, especially in a multiplayer mode, is due to high ping or latency. This can greatly affect your game performance. It happens because of slow or weak internet signals. You can reset your internet connection, or you can connect with a stable connection to reduce this slow and laggy experience in Minecraft.