While the HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) still holds a proprietary visual interface that can be found on practically every consumer gadget including DVRs, Music systems, Monitors, TVs etc, despite its latest Display Port/Thunderbolt available on the market. Up to 4kc movies with 60Hz are supported through 2.0 HDMI. Even now its every IT professional need best laptop with HDMI 2.0 port.
Unlike the earlier VGA connector, a single cable allows the HDMI port, which offers a trouble-free communication to both video and audio streams. You can also use an HDMI hub or splitter to connect numerous displays to a single HDMI cable.
However, you may always buy an adaptor to connect your HDMI-based gadgets if a laptop has the latest Thunderbolt three connector or display port. But those adapters sometimes experience hardware compatibility problems. That’s why an HDMI port is excellent for easy networking on your laptop.
Best laptop with laptop HDMI 2.0 port
|Top||Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6" Full HD.||Check Price|
|ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop.||Check Price|
|Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop.||Check Price|
Here is a list of the finest laptops with HDMI 2.0 ports, whether you’re searching for a low-cost laptop to connect your projectors or want to expand your productivity with several displays:
- Acer Aspire E 15
- ASUS VivoBook
- Lenovo Flex 14
Acer Aspire E 15
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3 8130U Processor 2.2 GHz (Up to 3.2GHz)
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED lit Display
- 6GB Dual Channel Memory, 1TB HDD and 8x DVD
- Up to 13.5 Hours of battery life
- Windows 10 Home. Operating System Architecture 64-bit
- TIP: try a battery pin-hole reset procedure, a different AC adapter, or pressing the key combination FN + F6 to make sure the system is outputting the video to the notebooks internal display
The Acer Aspire E 15 is one of the best affordable laptops, thanks to its Intel Core i3-8130U processor, and it is ideal for all general tasks. With this laptop, you can even conduct some light multitasking. Aspire E 15 is also available with Intel Core i5 and i7 processors if you require something more powerful.
Along with the HDMI port, this laptop also has a USB Type-C port, which delivers the quickest data transmission speed. Furthermore, this laptop comes with a great 15.6-inch full HD IPS display that is ideal for reading, watching movies, or working.
Overall, if you’re searching for a cheap and capable laptop with HDMI port that can also manage light multitasking, the Acer Aspire E15 might be a good choice.
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac).
- Windows 10 in S mode exclusively runs apps from the Microsoft Stor
ASUS VivoBook has a really appealing design, particularly because it has a narrow bezel that gives it a futuristic appearance. Apart from that, it’s a slim (0.8′′) laptop that weighs only 3.7 lbs, making it an ideal travel companion.
This Laptop is fantastic in terms of connection, since it has the newest USB Type-C connector, as well as an HDMI 2.0 and three USB Types-A ports, which meets the majority of customer needs.
It comes with a 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD combo, ensuring great performance and sufficient storage. Overall, the Asus VivoBook is one of the finest portable and compact laptops for the money, and it’s perfect for light to moderate multitasking.
Lenovo Flex 14
- With a 1920 x 1080 full HD touch screen display and the powerful and efficient AMD Ryzen 5 3500U mobile Processor, you can work, stream, and game for hours, along with Radeon Vega 8 for fast video and photo editing. Includes HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs
- Comprehensive, built-in, ongoing protection with Windows 10.
- Convenient true block privacy shutter allows you to physically close your PCs webcam.
- With the included active pen, you can draw or take notes directly.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with recharge technolo
The Lenovo Flex 14 is a budget-friendly laptop with excellent performance and a 2-in-1 design. To get the most out of this notebook, you may use it in tablet mode. Because of the AMD Ryzen 5 3500 CPU, 8GB RAM, and 256GB NVMe SSD storage, you can use this convertible notebook for business, video editing, and gaming.
The most appealing feature of this computer is its convertible design, which allows it to be used as a tablet. It also has a stylus, and the touch screen is fully functional. It’s not just good for taking notes, but it also lets you doodle.
Despite its convertible form, this laptop features a full-size HDMI connector, as well as USB Type-C and USB Type-A connections. Overall, you should have no trouble connecting your external display, storage devices, or other peripherals.
Some of the best laptops with HDMI 2.0 ports are listed here. It takes a lot of patience to shop for a laptop. Because of the ultra-competitive nature of the industry, even if you have precise criteria, you can almost definitely find a number of outstanding models that satisfy them, as well as a handful of perfectly acceptable but uninspiring ones.
Q#1: What is the purpose of the HDMI port on a laptop?
Ans: Over a single cable, HDMI connects any audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, or audio/video receiver, to an audio and/or video monitor, such as a digital television. On a single cable, HDMI may deliver standard, enhanced, or high-definition video as well as multi-channel digital audio.
Q#2: What is the optimal number of HDMI ports in a laptop?
Ans: You may only have one HDMI port on your computer (usually on a laptop), but you require two ports to connect two external displays. In this scenario, a ‘switch splitter’ or ‘display splitter’ can be used to create two HDMI ports.